e-CMR, digitizing the supply chain
Please note that the D&R Group and Beurtvaartadres, the distributor of TransFollow, are proud to announce cooperation on the e-CMR. Both parties will sign a agreement at the ICT Logistics Fair 2019.
D&R is the first logistic provider who will adopt this new way of handling the CMR consignment note, it is an official contract for shipments between senders, carriers and recipients. Until recently, CMR notes existed in paper form only.
Senders, carriers and recipients can link the e-CMR solution to their own company software, the result: “fewer disruptions, lower costs and less administration, the paper flow will be replaced by a online digital print for all parties involved”.
• Actual Time of Arrival (ATA) visibility, get a notification before arrival
• Search, view and sign the e-CMR on your phone or via the portal
• Track and record pickup and collection times in real time
• Add comments, photos and documents to the e-CMR
• consult the contents of the digital consignment note
• sign for receipt and transfer of the goods
• make reservations and comments
Like to get a step closer to a transparent paperless supply chain, please contact us at:
www.vandongederoo.com – Miles ahead in shipping
#logistics #blockchain #online #software #shipping
e-CMR, paperless distribution